We are looking for a part-time coach who fits well with our family-friendly and outgoing community.
Coaching experience is fantastic, but positive energy, empathy, and an out-going personality are much more valuable at Croga Fitness because we are 100% confident that our top-notch coaching staff can teach any new member of our staff the nuance of teaching, seeing and correctly athletes and running a group class safely.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification and having CrossFit coaching experience is preferred but not required.
- If you have no coaching experience, we have an internship program that we’re willing to put the right person through.
- CrossFit Level 2, Olympic Lifting, Gymnastics, Kettlebell, Endurance, Mobility or other related training certificates are a plus but not required.
- Educational background in Exercise Science, Nutrition, Sports Management or equivalent are a plus but not required.
- This is a competitively compensated position with a standard pay scale for our entire staff that is well laid out and rewards experience and education.
- We have long term growth opportunities available for the right person willing to prove themselves capable, responsible, and trustworthy.
- CEU Reimbursement program that renews each year to help you grow as a coach and individual.
Current Hours Available:
- Morning, evening and weekend coaching hours are available.
- Personal Training hours are available at variable times.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All staff members are required to attend our monthly 1-hour staff meetings.