We are looking for a part-time coach who fits well with our family-friendly and outgoing community.
Coaching experience is fantastic, but positive energy, empathy, and an out-going personality are much more valuable at Croga CrossFit because we are 100% confident that our top-notch coaching staff can teach any new member of our staff the nuance of teaching, seeing and correctly athletes and running a group class safely.
- Must hold CrossFit Level 1 Certification and have CrossFit coaching experience.
- If you have no coaching experience, we have an internship program that we’re willing to put the right person through, but you will be required to obtain your CrossFit L1 Cert before you can start the internship program.
- CrossFit Level 2, Olympic Lifting, Gymnastics, Kettlebell, Endurance, Mobility or other related training certificates are a plus.
- Educational background in Exercise Science, Nutrition, Sports Management or equivalent are a plus.
- Level 1 CrossFit Certified(required)
- CPR-First Aid (will be required for employment)
- This is a competitively compensated position with a standard pay scale for our entire staff that is well laid out and rewards experience and education.
- We have long term growth opportunities available for the right person(s) willing to prove themselves capable, responsible, and trustworthy.
- CEU Reimbursement program that renews each year to help you grow as a coach and individual.
Current Hours Available:
- Tuesday – 5:30 pm & 6:30 pm
- Thursday – 5:30 pm & 6:30 pm
- Friday – 5 am, 6 am, 7 am & 9:30 am
- Sunday – 8 am & 9 am
- Other hours can be made available for the right coach. Let us know if you have other availability that you’d like to explore.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All staff members are required to attend our monthly staff meetings at 10 am on the 1st Sunday of every month.
Crossfit Coaching: 1 year
If you have zero experience coaching, but you have obtained your CrossFit Level 1 Certification, we can discuss our internship program, please still apply.